Happy Easter everyone!
I am not so much in the Easter spirit this year. Maddy can't eat a lot of the candy since she has no teeth yet and she has SO many toys. However, I have enjoyed the morning with my Baby girl...she is SO into her dolls now that I got a few of Auntie's dolls out of the totes in the garage and Maddy has been carrying them around and feeding them and it is just so cute. It's amazing how she knows what to do with the baby and to be gentle and feed it and kiss it and love it...my baby is growing up and I am not sure if I like it-even though its totally adorable! I wish our Daddy was here to celebrate with us, instead he is out and about for another 5 days...can't wait to talk to him Thursday! Anyway, even though our Oma is not talking to us, I am going to make the best of our Easter day. Next year, I'm sure it will be lots of fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment